Old Main and Nurses Quarters – Old Parkland
Established in 1894, the landmark hospital (now referred to as Old Main) was restored by Crow Holdings in 2008 to serve as its corporate headquarters and the anchor for a 9.5-acre, master-planned business campus located in the heart of Dallas. In 2009, the original Nurses Quarters that once served Old Parkland was renovated to house two floors of tenant space as well as the campus tavern and the Pecan Room, a large, multi-purpose room featuring custom pecan wood paneling, two working fireplaces, commissioned art and historical artifacts. Old Parkland is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
3819 Maple Ave., Dallas, TX 75219
- Project Management
- 143,754 SF
- Completed 2009