- 3,300+ projects
- 285+ million SF
- $10B+ in construction dollars
- 330+ cities
- 35 states, Washington, D.C., Canada, Mexico
- 380+ valued clients
- Industry Leader
Pritchard Associates is an owner’s representative firm providing full-service commercial construction project management staffed by registered architects and engineers, construction experts, financing professionals, and experienced project administrators.
Our only business is the business of project management – that makes us uniquely qualified to lead your project team, ensuring seamless delivery of your project.
We formed Pritchard Associates in the mid-1990s to provide project management services to the Texas commercial real estate development market. Since that time, we’ve grown from a small firm of 4 to a staff of 20+. Leveraging our strength in the Southwestern markets, we have successfully expanded our services to include projects in 285+ cities and 35 states, plus Washington, D.C., Canada, and Mexico.
For almost three decades, Pritchard Associates has managed landmark commercial construction projects across North America. Our success is a direct result of our strong commitment to:
- our family of employees,
- our obligations to our valued clients, and
- our high standards of leadership and ethics.
We are dedicated to protecting the financial investments of our clients, providing a safe and professional work environment for our family of employees, and maintaining high standards while focusing on peak performance and positive financial outcomes.
Our experts are passionate about their jobs and dedicated to their mission: minimizing your ownership risks, maximizing your project controls, managing your construction schedule, overseeing your project budget, and providing you with a completed construction project that far exceeds your expectations.
We encourage our employees to dream and to dream BIG, for great results come when challenging but realistic plans are created with the confidence that we are all capable of more. At Pritchard Associates, we strive to never accept the status quo — we nurture big dreamers, we encourage great expectations and we embrace change.
We are here to assist you with the complexities and nuances of development and construction. We offer a multitude of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Ground-up Development
- Owner’s Representation
- Construction Management
- Site & Pad Development
- Property Assessments
- Pre-Construction Review
- Strategic Land Development Planning
- Master Planning Management & Review
- Relocation Coordination
- City Permitting Liaison Services
- Design Team Liaison Services
- Redevelopment & Renovation Management
- Capital Repairs & Improvements Management
- Historic Preservation Management
- Tenant Coordination, Improvements, & Finish Out Management
- Consulting Services
- Site Selection
- Pre-Closing & Due Diligence
- Budgeting, Design and Permitting
- Project Consulting & Coordination
- Monitoring to Safeguard Capital Partner/Owner Interests
- Project Estimating
- Development Budgeting
- Construction Budgeting
- Loan Consulting